Homemade Pizza Recipe
1 Serving | 404 Calories | 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt plain (Chobani is a good choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 chicken sausage cooked
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar
- 3 tablespoons fat free feta
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Sliced onion, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, or veggies of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 475° with a pan in the oven. Centre the rack in the oven.
- Mix flour, yeast, and greek yogurt together and stir until you get dough. Work with your hands until there’s no more bits of dry flour. knead in the bowl for about 2-3 minutes.
- Shape dough into a ball and place on oiled square of parchment paper. Using another piece of oiled parchment paper on top, flatten and roll out using a rolling pin or bottle until it is about 1/4 thick. Remove top parchment paper. Total pizza size should be around 20cm in diameter.
- Add toppings and transfer pizza to pre-heated pan (leave on the parchment paper).
- Turn oven down to 450° and bake for 8 minutes until the top starts to brown or however you prefer it.