ReGen Coaching Terms & Conditions
Please recognise that it is your responsibility to work directly with your health care provider before, during & after seeking nutrition and / or fitness consultation. Any information provided is not to be followed without prior approval of your doctor. If you choose to use this information without such approval, you agree to accept full responsibility for you decision.
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise preferences.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- It is understood that the client will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
- Any clients under the age of 18 will require the consent of a parent or guardian.
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) before commencing any exercise programme.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible.
- Your Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- Online clients participate in their workout/diet programs at their own risk.
Cancellation Policy / Rescheduling appointments
- Once a membership has been purchased it cannot be cancelled in less than four weeks unless agreed upon with the ReGen Coaching team.
- Memberships can be put on temporary hold in certain circumstances. This will have to be agreed upon with the ReGen Coaching team.
Fee Charging Policy
- Packages & memberships start straight away.
- Online transactions are made through a secure third party company.
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If you are unhappy with the service that we have provided then we will offer a full money back guarantee on the condition that you have been 100% compliant with the programs that we have delivered to you.
- Any information on this website is not to be taken as advice as it does not take into account individual circumstances.
- ReGen Coaching does not take any responsibility for any loss suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the use of this website or any of the content.
- ReGen Coaching reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at our discretion.
- Any nutritional information given is within the Australian Dietary Guidelines. We do not provide clients with specific meal plans.